Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Payment of deposit will be taken as confirmation of your acceptance.
check out 11am
check in 2pm
Wherever possible we will be flexible to accommodate your travel, by prior arrangement only. For check ins before 7am we recommend reserving a room here the previous night to go straight to your room or staying close to the airport on arrival and arriving at YogaMagic after reception opens at 9am.
On receipt of the reservation enquiry we will respond asap with availability, quotation and payment procedure.
Your reservation is confirmed with us once we have received 30% deposit or the whole amount as appropriate and a confirmation receipt has been issued by Yogamagic.
The remaining 70% balance becomes due 6 weeks before check in.
If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of check in, the full amount is required upon booking.
Failure to pay the balance on time may result in the cancellation of your reservation and loss of your deposit.
December 20th to January 5th : 7 nights minimum
All other times 3 nights, except rare cases and last minute availability.
We will do our best to accommodate date changes according to availability
If you do not check in for any reason and do not advise us of a delay, we will hold your room for 24 hours after which the reservation is cancelled with no refund
Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to us in writing as early as possible. Whilst spaces here are limited we will make every attempt to treat cancellations as sympathetically as possible. If you can find a replacement booking regardless of when the cancellation is made then a full refund will be given excluding the deposit. Alternatively the following charges will apply :
1. 6 weeks or more before check in: loss of deposit (30% of full amount)
2. 6 weeks to 3 weeks before check in: 60% of full amount (40% refund)
3. less than 3 weeks before check in: 100% of full amount (no refund)
In the unlikely event that Yogamagic has to cancel the reservation for any reason other than those listed below we will refund 100% of your payment and offer you a discounted priority place at another time to suit both parties.
the information contained in our brochures, leaflets and website has been compiled in good faith and represents Yogamagic and our responsibilities to the best of our abilities. We do not, however, accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters or any other events beyond our control, guest accidents, injuries, illnesses, death, loss of or damage to personal effects and/or property whilst on or off Yogamagic premises
1. “India is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
2. We Accept Payment through Visa and Master Cards and only in Indian rupees will be accepted for payment.
3. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
4. Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
6. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
7. The website https://yogamagic.net/ is owned and operated by Yogamagic Hotels Pvt. Ltd.