Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, payment will be taken as confirmation of your acceptance.

1. Timings

check in   2pm

check out   11am

Wherever possible we will be flexible to accommodate your travel, by prior arrangement only. For check ins before 7am we recommend reserving a room here the previous night, so that you can go straight to your room, or staying close to the airport on arrival and coming to YogaMagic after reception opens at 9am.

2. Reservations

On receipt of your reservation enquiry, we will respond as soon as possible with availability and a quotation. Your reservation is confirmed with us once we have received a 30% deposit, or the whole amount as appropriate and a confirmation has been sent to you by YogaMagic. The remaining 70% balance becomes due 6 weeks before check in. If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of check in, the full amount is required upon booking.

3. GuestBook

You have your own personal, secure YogaMagic GuestBook page where you can review your reservation, make payments or message us at any time. All transactions are in Indian Rupees (INR) using the integrated international payment gateway. Yogamagic does not see or store any Credit / Debit card numbers, CVV / Security Code, Pin for 3D Secure, Expiry date or any payment information.

4. Change of Dates

We will do our best to accommodate date changes according to availability at no extra cost.

5. No Show

If you do not check in for any reason and do not advise us of a delay, we will hold your room for 24 hours, after which the reservation is cancelled with no refund.

6. Cancellation

Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to us in writing as early as possible. Whilst spaces here are limited we will make every attempt to treat cancellations as sympathetically as possible. If you can find a replacement booking regardless of when the cancellation is made then a full refund will be given. Alternatively the following charges apply :

6 weeks or more before check in:        loss of deposit (balance refunded)

6 weeks to 3 weeks before check in:   60% of full amount (balance refunded)

Less than 3 weeks before check in:      100% of full amount (no refund)

Or, if we have enough notice, we are more than happy to credit your holiday for another time.

In the unlikely event that YogaMagic has to cancel the reservation for any reason other than those listed below, we will refund 100% of your payment and offer you a discounted priority place at another time to suit both parties.

7. Liability

The information contained in our brochures, leaflets and website has been compiled in good faith and represents YogaMagic and our responsibilities to the best of our abilities. We do not, however, accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters or any other events beyond our control, including guest accidents, injuries, illnesses, death, loss of or damage to personal effects and/or property whilst on or off YogaMagic premises.

The website http://yogamagic.net/ is owned and operated by YogaMagic Hotels Pvt. Ltd

Om Sri Ganesh